Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Look what I'm into NOW!

Never leave an eight month old alone for ONE SECOND near toilet paper...




This is the first time she discovered that toilet paper can unroll! Allow me to set up the scenario. TYPICALLY, when I am doing the laundry, I set Hannah down on the carpet near my feet. As I transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer, she usually crawls into the guest bathroom and plays with her bucket of ducks. Not today...









I think she's getting the hang of it!



This is why having a camera by you at ALL TIMES is a MUST!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Susan said...

Awww, she is just so precious. And trouble too! But how can you fuss at something as cute as that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home