Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Random Candids

Sometimes I go around the house with my camera in hand, just waiting for Hannah to do something cute. And sometimes I get lucky and I capture the shot. My favorite thing to shoot is her eyes. If I can actually get her to look into the camera and I'm able to shoot her eyes, to me, this is success.


She's so busy looking around and trying to grab anything and everything (to put in her mouth, of course), that it's very hard to capture her attention and keep it long enough to get a good shot. But sometimes it happens, and it's magic.


I love taking several pictures of her at the same time. I am blessed with a very good camera. It's a Canon EOS Rebel XT SLR digital. The SLR means that it's a single lens reflection... just like a standard 35mm film camera. So it's the combination of all things wonderful about a film camera along with the conveniences of a digital. Mine is an 8 megapixel camera and I have a 2 gig photo card that holds roughly 500 shots. Hey, what can I say... I take a lot of pictures! Anyway, I rattled all these stats off to say this: with an SLR camera, I can take pictures with absolutely no delay in shooting like a standard digital. And so I can take every facial expression that Hannah makes and get them all on camera.



She's a mess, and adorable, and I love her so much. James and I can't remember what we did with our time before Hannah came along. She has made our whole family so much closer, and she has given our family a huge dose of happiness and joy. What can I say... we like her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home