Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Eatin' Sand...



My baby loves to eat sand. Is this normal? I mean, I only know my baby girl, so I am thinking that she is some freak of nature and I must be doing something terribly wrong in her diet to make her enjoy the sand feast. But then it occured to me that her oatmeal and rice cereal probably have about the same texture and flavor as sand, so in her mind, she may think that she's sitting in a huge bowl of oatmeal. Here she is getting her first real good bite of sand.

Yep, she's in heaven. Just look at those eyes. She makes this sound like, "ooooh ooooooh" when she's really happy. She was ooooohing when she ate the sand. Go figure.


Imagine getting five million pieces of sand out of the tiny crevices of a baby's neck, ears, mouth, eyes....

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, August 12, 2006, Blogger Susan said...

Ooooh, your pictures are gorgeous! Hannah is just adorable, and you really have a talent for photography (but I've told you that before)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home