Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Monday, August 28, 2006

Clocked by a bald head

Well, last night was not a great night in the Bodin household. Baby Hannah clocked me right in my nose with her big, giant bald head. She did this not once, but TWICE, within the span of about fifteen minutes. The first time, I was just stunned because she never hit me before and I didn't know if it was going to bleed or not. But then it wasn't so bad, so we continued to rock along. About ten minutes later, she sat up again, looked around, and before you know it, she had flopped herself down on my chest again, this time clocking me again right in the nose AGAIN!!!!! The tears just came rushing out. My baby never saw me cry before so she just sat on my lap with the most precious look on her face. It was as if she was saying with her eyes, "It's okay Mama, don't worry!!"



So CUTE!! How can you not love that little girl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home