Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Monday, May 07, 2007

My Little Tornado

Yes, that's my beautiful baby girl. What has happened to that once sweet, docile child I once knew?? I haven't posted anything lately because Hannah is just too busy to stop for photos these days. She is my little tornado. She runs all over her toys, plows into the furniture head first, tries to dive off of the couch, ottoman, and other furniture, and is basically a big mess. She's also started throwing temper tantrums. Is this the beginning of the "Terrible Twos" that I've always heard of?? If so, she's starting early. She literally throws herself onto the ground and beats it, screaming at the top of her lungs. She also has taken up the sport of beating on her own body if she's mad. Ah, the joys of motherhood...
Here she is in her wagon. That's about the only time she'll be still long enough to get a picture of her. She has her "BUBBAHS" with her. Her bubble maker. She screams BUBBAHS wildly as she drips bubble juice all over her outfit...

Here's Hannah with her gramma, "GiGi." GiGi came to spend the weekend with Hannah and me. We had a big time reading books, playing with toys, and chasing around the little tornado.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home