Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Friday, April 06, 2007

Battle Wounds

Hannah is wearing her first battle wound from her first climbing accident... and from what all my 'mommy friends' have told me, this is just the first of many. Ah, what joys await us!
Hannah and I were playing in her room, and I turned for about five seconds to fold a blanket over the side of her crib, when Hannah decided to get on the glider and take a nose dive right into the wooden window sill. This first picture is about ten minutes after it happened... nice red bump right on her cheek.
The next morning, it had become her first shiner, complete with yellow and black bruises to complete the look. And naturally... just in time for Easter. Perhaps I'll send these pics out instead of doing a cute photo shoot with the Easter bunny.... ha ha...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home