Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

International Day at Ridge

Here's Hannah at the International Day at Ridge. She had a ball playing instruments from Jamaica. She had even more fun when I brought her to my classroom and let her play my congas and bells. Here she is with a student of mine, Gracie and her mom, Summer. Summer and I have become friends this school year, and what a bummer... they are moving to Ernest Gallet next school year. BUMMER!! Summer is having a baby in June. Sha!This is Mrs. Heather Dupre getting to hold Hannah in PERSON!! She just loves my baby girl and checks her blog all the time to see how she is growing. Hannah says, "Hi, Mrs. Heather!!" After running ALL OVER the playground, she stopped to cool off at the water station.
She had a big day at the International Day at Ridge!
Next stop, Festival International de Louisiane!!!! Hoooooray!!!!!






2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, April 27, 2007, Blogger Heather said...

Hannah I am SO EXCITED that I am on your blog. I am crazy for that girl in all those pictures. Shelby and Gina are also nuts about the blog.
Luv ya!! Mrs. Heather

 
At 4:46 AM, April 28, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

Hey Mrs. Heather!
Hannah is so glad that you are on her blog too... ha ha ha!! International day was fun. Too bad it's only once a year. Maybe Hannah will get to come visit school again before summer. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home