Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Monday, March 19, 2007

our cheerleader

Hannah turned 15 months today! We can't believe how fast she is growing. I can remember talking to our worship pastor at church one day and I asked him how old his littlest one was. He told me he was 18 months, and I freaked because he looked so small to me and it seemed like so long ago that he was born. I was scared of little infants, having absolutely no experience with the little ones. Now I look at my own daughter and I can't believe how fast the time has flown.
These pictures were taken at Girard Park over the weekend. That baby girl sure does love to swing!
Here she is posing for me in her cheerleading outfit that her buddy Miss Kay gave her.

Happy 15 months, baby girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home