Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

new website

A friend of mine found a new website to post pictures on, and it seems to be more user friendly than the sites I have used in the past to post pictures. So, if you are interested in keeping up with little Hannah, her pictures are now on a website called "My Photo Album" and it's at http://caryn.myphotoalbum.com

I'll also have pictures on my flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/carynbodin/ but I'll be reserving that website for my 'best' photography. It will have scenery, weddings, baby photo shoots, flowers, and other things that I shoot and like.

Anyway, that's the latest on the pictures!! I know some of you check the flickr site a lot to see Hannah and found it to be too hard to maneuver around. Hopefully you will like the "My Photo Album" site better. Let me know what you think. I've posted her first birthday party, valentine's day, and 14 month pics. I'll put more up as I learn how to use the sight!

Happy surfing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home