Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Conquering the SPOON


We have been trying for months now to get Hannah to eat with a spoon. I don't know what the benchmarks are as to what age they SHOULD be eating with a spoon, but I can tell you definitively that Hannah is NOT getting it.
Until today! I was so shocked that I nearly missed it! She usually holds the spoon in one hand, and then feed herself with her other hand. This makes for one messy eater...but at least she has a grip on that spoon!


Then I guess she decided, "why am I holding this silly thing? Might as well try to use it!" And it worked! She's gettin' after it now...Naturally, eating directly FROM the bowl is always a third option when tired of the hand and the spoon...

And wearing her breakfast is also a personal favorite...

3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, March 17, 2007, Blogger Julie said...

She is such a big girl!!!
Just love her!!

 
At 7:29 PM, March 17, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

She whispered in my ear that she loves her aunt Ju Ju. :)

 
At 6:07 PM, March 30, 2007, Blogger Amanda said...

Looking good in that ULL cheerleading uniform!!!! Geaux Rajun Cajuns!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home