Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

more of the cha chas...

Tuesday- Hannah gets the stomach virus

Wednesday- James gets the stomach virus and vomits all night

Thursday, 6:00am- Julie called and said that she got the stomach virus that Hannah has... so my baby got it, my husband got it, and now Aunt Ju Ju- who watches Hannah- got it!!! What a mess. I am praising God right now for allowing me to stay well through all of this. Julie said this virus knocked her off her feet and she's been in bed all day today. James is still sick throwing up. Hannah seems to be doing much better today. She ate a whole banana tonight and played a little bit. I am worried she is going to suck all the skin right off of her little thumb though... ick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home