Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Into more mess

Hannah can't keep her hands to herself these days. Her newest and most favorite obsession to date is my bookshelf. This bookshelf houses my entire book collection, and there is absolutely no room in any other room in my house for me to move these books out of her way so she doesn't mess them up. I'm determined to leave them on the bookshelf and get her used to them being there. I want to teach her to leave them alone. See for yourself how I'm doing with this lesson...

Obviously, you can see that she's learning this lesson...

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Susan said...

Well, I would laugh, but... I know this is gonna happen to me too! And how can anyone fuss at such a cute face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home