Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Friday, September 29, 2006

Innocence.... yeah right...


This is my baby girl.
My innocent, loving, guilt-free little baby.

She is nine months old now, and today she is learning how to 'self feed.' Translation? Today Hannah gets to take her spoon by herself, dip it into her food, and FLING food all over my kitchen.Awwwww, isn't that sweet of her?

Now, the doctor has ASSURED me that this is for HER benefit.
YEAH RIGHT!!!
What kid in their right mind WOULDN'T want to fling food around a kitchen that THEY don't have to clean, I ask you?!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, September 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The joys of learning to self feed. You will have fun cleaning that up for a long time! Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home