Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

So little blogging...

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. I got real sick recently but now I'm better. Here are some of the latest pics of Hannah. She is 17 months old now and running around like mad. It's hard to get a single picture of her actually looking at me now because she's so busy moving all the time. She just heard the train passing by...
This is her mad face. Her PopPop had just told her to give him that plastic trash that was in her hands, and she thought it was a new favorite toy. She did NOT want to give up her new found treasure.
Here's my little angel. I bought her this dress over a year ago in Houston, and I just had to get a picture of her in it one more time before I pack it away. I used a Cokin cold color diffuser for this pic to give it that 'hazy, dreamy' look. Unfortunately, Hannah decided that the pic really needed a beach toy right in the middle of the shot. Little turkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home