Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

cha cha cha...

Cha...Cha...Cha...

And we're not dancing over here at my house...

I'm talking about the stomach virus that Hannah has. It's not been very fun. She started throwing up and having the "cha cha cha's" yesterday at her Aunt Ju Ju's house and she continued to feel terrible all last night and all day today. She ran fever and couldn't even keep pedia-lite down. Today, all she ate was three crackers, some bread, and a little mashed potatoes all day. Poor little thing. I hate it when she gets sick.

The worst news is that James got it this afternoon and hasn't been able to keep anything down since 11 this morning...

Pray I don't start doing the cha cha because I gotta go to work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home