Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

My cutie little model

A few weeks ago, I went to drill with James at Barksdale Air Force Base. While there, I got to go on base and shop at the BX. This is a GREAT store that the military folks get to shop at with super prices and they pay no taxes on the merchandise. I picked up this precious pink shirt for Hannah for exactly $1.25. The military rocks!

I tried to get her to wear the hat, but that didn't last for long... She switched to a little bow in her hair when we went to visit Li Li and Gi Gi.
I hope she never gets sick of me taking pictures... :)

4 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, July 29, 2007, Blogger Heather said...

Man, I miss shopping at the BX!!! I used to spend summers at my aunts house when she lived on the airforce base in Fort Walton, and I loved going to the BX!! Very cute shirt!! Beautiful pictures!

 
At 7:30 PM, July 31, 2007, Blogger Brandie Thibodeaux said...

LOVE the first picture!! They are all cute of course:) I hope you are enjoying your summer!!

 
At 8:31 PM, July 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's soooooo cute..and getting so big...love the outfit. Miss you all.

 
At 4:55 AM, August 01, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

Heather- The BX is such a great place to shop. I love it!! No taxes, and the prices are awesome. I bought a box of Excedrin headache medicine- the marked price was like 4.59 and I paid exactly $2. Gotta LOVE a BX!!

Brandie- Thanks for coming on the blog! Summer is over in less than a week... I start inservices next Wednesday! I'm spoiled staying home, but teaching is easier than chasing around a toddler!! You rock!

LoLo- we miss you! Hope you are doing well and keeping cool in all that western sun! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home