Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

More from the Bath...

LiLi and GiGi (my Aunt Linda and my mom) and Aunt Lo Lo (Aunt Loretta) in New Mexico love to see Hannah in the bathtub. So these pics are for them! For Hannah, bath time is a major event in her day. Hannah loves to take a "ba." This is such a treat for her. She really thinks it's a swimming pool.
She loves the bubbles, her duckies, splashing in the water, and especially making mama all wet. She lays around like she's in a pool. It's so cute. When she gets older she's going to kill me for posting all these bath shots. HAHAHAHAHAH!


2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, July 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks so cute and happy with all those toys and bubbles. I like bubble baths too! Enjoy

 
At 9:30 AM, July 15, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

yeah, you should see how cute I am when she's done with her bath... usually I'm DRENCHED. She's a real mess. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home