Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Day in the Life...

I thought I'd show you what Hannah and I have been up to this summer. I've been terrible about blogging because I can't do anything except chase a toddler around saying "No No" all the time. It's loads of entertainment...

So this is what my living room typically looks like...
And this is what's on the TV now....(no talk shows in this house!!)
This is Hannah touching things that don't belong to her. She hears "No No!" a lot these days.
Here's her newest fascination- ICE. She says "Eye-shhhhh" for ice. Then she proceeds to put her hand in MY glass and help herself to MY eyeshhh. Sheesh.
Another one of her "fascinations"--- this one is constantly turning on the lamp. Crazy.

Happy summer!

4 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, July 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is a busy girl!

 
At 9:31 AM, July 15, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

would you like to come baby sit?!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!

 
At 1:11 PM, July 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would babysit if I could. Although I might not be able to keep up with her.

 
At 3:24 PM, July 18, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

She is one wild baby... hahahaha. She'd keep you on your toes that's for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home