Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Summertime Baby

Hannah is enjoying her summer. We spend a lot of time in the pool in the backyard. She loves to get in and out (and in... and out...) of the pool. This means that the water is filled with grass, dirt, and little crawling things by the time we get out. But she loves it.
Her absolute favorite thing to do is to get her head in the water. She'll lay down in the pool (I only fill it about an inch or two with water) and so she lays in it and just smiles and smiles.
She has been a real MESS this summer, so I haven't been able to post on the blog like I used to. This summer, I have learned what the "Terrible Twos" are all about. Help me Lord, for I am weak... hahahahahah!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, July 06, 2007, Blogger Mrs. D said...

LOVE the shot of her lying in the water. Too cute!

Great photography, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home