Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Monday, January 29, 2007

For my obsessed fans

I heard a rumor that I have an obsessed fan that loves to check out Hannah's website. So I thought I better post a few new pics. HAHA!!! Here is Hannah playing outside in the SUN!!! She loves her "ba" which means ball.... not to be confused with "baa" which means bath. :)
Check out this baby. Look at those fingers. She knows who can play ball! Look at her! Go girl, go girl.


4 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, January 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! Am I one of those obsessed fans that checks out Hannah's website. Glad to see some new pics. Cant believe how she is growing so fast. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 3:29 PM, January 30, 2007, Blogger Susan said...

I guess I'm an obsessed fan too! I love the picture with her fingers in the air... how cute is that?

 
At 4:58 AM, January 31, 2007, Blogger ChalanThibodeaux said...

Looks like Hannah just scored a goal!

 
At 5:02 PM, January 31, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

I have a friend at school who's girls say she is obsessed with my blog. So I had to give a shout out to her and her girls with my 'obsessed fans' blog entry.
Hi Gina and Shelby!!! :)
Hugs and kisses, Mrs. Caryn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home