Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Dryer Time

Hannah decided to have a little fun while her Mama answered the phone tonight. I was doing the laundry and the phone rang, so I went to grab it, and Hannah seized the moment to climb into the dryer! And since I just got my BRAND NEW CAMERA last night, decided to grab it and get some shots!!!!

Caught in the act...


Might as well pose for Mama...

"Hot. Hot." (it wasn't hot, but she knew it could be hot...no need to call the office of child protection...)

Gee, it's GREAT to have my camera back... :)

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, October 03, 2007, Blogger Mrs. D said...

Nice shots! And what a cutie! Looks like your days with Hannah around are never boring. Am I right? :)

 
At 7:25 PM, October 06, 2007, Blogger Julie said...

That is to funny!!!

 
At 6:56 PM, October 10, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

She is a NUT. A crazy, wild, full of energy NUT!!! But she is so much fun. She sure keeps me on my toes. It's a wonder I'm not a size two by now from chasing her around so much. HAHAHAHAH!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home