Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The run-away toddler!!!

You may have been wondering what is up with Hannah because I haven't posting pictures lately. Well, I am here to solve the mystery and show you what she's been up to. The truth is, I can't get her to be STILL long enough to take a good picture!!! She is all over the place and won't keep still for a second!! See for yourself.


All I can get lately is shots of her running away from me because she won't stay still long enough to SMILE for the camera!! There she goes with her toys in hand!
Yes, she's sitting in my refrigerator. Don't ask me... but she loves it right there.
Uh huh.... sweeping. I can't imagine why this would be interesting to her... it's sure no fun if you ask me!!
That's my musical baby playing maracas!! Oh wait, she's eating the maracas... hold on...

"Awww mom!! You know you can always get a picture of my when I'm in my high chair!!"

6 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, January 14, 2007, Blogger Mrs. D said...

Caryn,

She is beautiful! My favorite pic is the first one. Love those rosy cheeks. I'll bet she keeps your life moving and full of adventure!

Jen

 
At 12:58 PM, January 14, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

She's a total mess. Today she has decided that it's "Pat the Bunny" day. So far I think I've read it 20 times, and James had read it at least that many times too. Hilarious!! I'll probably post those pics tomorrow. :)

 
At 10:25 PM, January 14, 2007, Blogger Susan said...

I love the pictures! She is so darling.

 
At 5:41 AM, January 15, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

Thanks, Susan! I love your blog too. Emily is such a cutie pie!!

 
At 5:44 AM, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just the beginning. She'll be into everything soon. It's funny to watch them learn new things. Andre is something else! He's so stubborn these days. Have fun with Hannah.
Jennifer

 
At 6:22 AM, January 17, 2007, Blogger caryn said...

Hey Jennifer! I bet Andre is into everything... sha baby. Hope your second pregnancy is going smoothly and you are comfortable!! And hopefully I'll be joining you with another pregnancy soon!!! We'll see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home