Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

First Thanksgiving!

Today Hannah celebrated her first Thanksgiving. Last year at this time, she was almost ready to make her big debut into the world. I can't believe that it's been almost a year since she was born!!! Time is really flying!

She's even walking now... such a big girl!!We drove to Jeannerette first to visit with James' family. Hannah's great grandfather, Paw Paw Willie, is in the wheel chair. Also with us in the picture are James' two sisters, Kristy and Denise, and our neice Hayley and our nephew T.J.
Here we are at my Aunt Linda's house. This is my mom, me and the baby, my sister Tammy, and my Aunt Linda. The other folks, including James, my mom's hubby "Pop Don," and his mom Alice were inside grubbing on some good fried turkey and all the trimmings!


The happy family...

This is my sister Tammy. We are best buds and she is in LOVE with Hannah.


Later that day, our buddy Amy came over and I played the piano and we sang some Christmas carols. Hey, I know it is Thanksgiving, but Christmas is close so we started early!!! It was a great day. Then again, every day that Hannah is in our lives is a great day. God is good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home