Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Musician

I've decided that Hannah has about a 75% chance of being a musician. This is how I've come to this mathematical decision. For starters, she has been surrounded by music since she was in the womb. She loves music and dances to songs that she likes. The GREAT news is that so far, she doesn't like pop music or R&B, so that's great for me because I won't have to listen to that stuff either. She always starts dancing when she hears alternative rock or Christian music, so for that I'm thrilled. Secondly, I'm a musician, and so she'll be surrounded by music, singing, and instruments her entire life. I also teach music, so she'll be getting free vocal coachings and piano lessons if she so chooses. I'm always game for a guitar in the house too, so if she wants that, I'm sure her Pop Pop or her Nanny wouldn't mind getting her one!!! :)


Here we are at her Li Li's house on Thanksgiving playing the keyboard. Hannah was having so much fun playing Amy's keyboard because the keys light up when you hit them.
I think she loves it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home