Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Eleven Months!

Hannah is eleven months old now. Time is sure flying by. Here she is in her pretty white and blue flower dress. I think that she is so used to the camera now that she probably thinks it's permanently fixed to my face!!
She is playing peek-a-boo with my set for this photo shoot.... she thinks it's so cute (I do too, naturally, but she's STILL messing with my set!).


You know, I take about thirty to fifty pics of her each time we do a 'photo shoot' because it takes that many for you to get the perfect shot sometimes. And with a BABY it's even more tricky because you never know what they are going to do, where they are going to go, or how fast they'll do it!! Here's what the typical picture looks like:
And this is what you would hear me saying... "Hannah! Hannah! Look at Mama! Hannah!! Over here, baby girl... sit down... don't fall baby... here Hannah, sit like Mama showed you..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home