Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Magic of Tu-Tu's

My friend Susan and her sister-in-law, Luciana, helped me make Hannah a wonderful tu-tu. She had so much fun playing with it today that I decided to go outside and see if I could catch a few shots. Luckily the sun was starting to set and the lighting was nearly perfect for these pics.I had to beg her, but she finally stood still long enough for me to get one good shot of her smiling. I owe her a trip to the zoo...

Bribery with two year olds works great!

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, March 28, 2008, Blogger Julie said...

Oh, Caryn these are just beautiful.
I love the second one, the way the light is hitting is just perfect. I miss me some Hannah too!!

 
At 11:18 AM, March 28, 2008, Blogger caryn said...

Thanks! We hit that sunset at just the right time. I wish I could say that I planned it, but it was a diverstion for us because she had just dumped an entire bottle of nail polish all over my master bath! :)

 
At 2:20 PM, March 30, 2008, Blogger Mr. and Mrs. D said...

How precious! Life with Hannah must be so much fun!

Hope you were able to clean up the nail polish!

Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home