Miss Hannah's Page

A place where all our friends, both near and far, can see Hannah as she grows...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Dress Up Party

This is what a toddler does when the power goes out during a hurricane.
First, I got all dressed up in my swimsuit. I put on my one-piece AND my bikini bottoms (in case of a storm surge). Then I put on my sun glasses, hat, and a scarf. I'm prepared no matter what the weather does!

Then I dressed up my mama in my hat and scarf! She looks so funny!! And I took a picture of my mama by myself with her camera!
Then I dressed up my doggie in my costume.
Awwww... little underdog...

3 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, September 15, 2008, Blogger Julie said...

Hannah you are soooooo funny!!!
Glad you had a good time through the rains.

 
At 11:57 AM, September 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures especially the last one of Hannah hugging her little underdog.
Gigi

 
At 5:23 PM, September 17, 2008, Blogger caryn said...

Thanks! I had a great time in my costume! Love you JuJu and GiGi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home